1.)
Picture 1 is of Dr. Goygert. He's the doctor that took care of us the most. He was a great doctor and I was sad when I was done with my prenatal care. Picture number 2 is of Dr. Al-Jerdi. He took care of us a few times and then he was the one that ended up delivering Josie. He did an awesome job under the circumstances. picture that is to come later is a picture of Dr. Johnson. She took are of us a few times while Josie was inside and than after I delivered Josie and I was having the problems with my incision.
2.)
Cottage 2010
15 years ago
1 comment:
I put a link to your blog on mine! I'm sure everyone will enjoy it! I like the idea of getting together with Joanne too. I know she wants to see both babies!
Post a Comment