Monday, December 3, 2007

Josie's First Cousins




Here are a few of Josie's first cousin's she's still missing 2 of them. One of them she's never met and the other one has just gotten out of getting pictures taken of him. From the top to the bottom: Amber (age 7), Alyssa (age 7), Jaylynn (age 11), Justin (age 13), and Brianna (age 7). The two that are missing are Joshua (age 8) and Jessie (age 13). Jessie lives down south with her mom. Josie is a very lucky little girl. She has lots of family that love her. We have such a large family that if I put pictures of everyone with her I would run out of room!

3 comments:

Hopingtoadoptagain said...

Hi Emily. I love the new pictures of everyone. What about Amy and Stephanie??? Do you want to get together on December 15th with my mom, Tiff, and Joanne? I know you work sometimes, but if you're free, that day works out well for us. Let me know and I can call Joanne to see if that day works for her. We can meet at my house or maybe go to breakfast or lunch. Either is good for us!

Hopingtoadoptagain said...

Hi Emily. If you can't switch for the 15th, it's ok. Tiff, my mom, and I are all off the week between Christmas and New Years. I'm sure we could come up with an alternate date! Talk to ya soon.

Hopingtoadoptagain said...

The 15th is still good for us! I'll call Joanne when I get home from school today and see if she is available. What do you want to do? Breakfast, lunch, my house, or any other ideas? I'll call you after I talk to Joanne today.