Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A day with the cousins!


On Saturday, December 15th we met up with some family at Old Country Buffet. The group was Josie, me, my mom, Stephanie, Jaylynn, Brianna, Aunt Maria, Becky, Morgan, and Tiffany. We had a girls afternoon out. It was a lot of fun. Morgan is getting so big. At Maria and Tiffany haven't had much of a chance to see Josie so we decided to get together. It was very nice. Becky got a few pictures. The top picture is me with Morgan & Josie. The bottom picture is of Aunt Maria, Morgan, Tiffy, & Josie. The Hill Clan will have to get together again some time really soon.

1 comment:

Hopingtoadoptagain said...

Emily, I love your new posting! I will be happy to send you the pics from Saturday, but I need your e-mail address. We want to also wish you a happy birthday today! Talk to you soon.