Friday, November 30, 2007

Josie's Getting So Big!

On November 27, 2007 Josie learned how to roll over! Mommy and Daddy are so proud! Grandma Hill was very excited too! She went to work and told everyone all about it. It seems like it was just yesterday that I brought her home from the hospital. Next thing I know she's going to be walking. That's a very scary thought. Time is fling right by. On a little lighter note we are getting our Christmas picture taken on December 1st. Most of the pictures will be of Josie but Mommy wants to be in atleast one with her since it's her first christmas.

3 comments:

Hopingtoadoptagain said...

Hi Emily. I love your blog. I'm happy that you made one! I still can't believe the parade story. So funny. We need to get together soon. My sister and mom want to meet Josie-more than for a second at the shower. It was too crazy there. Maybe over Christmas break we can all get together!

ehill07 said...

that would be great! I would really like to get Grandma Joanne together with us too. She hasn't met Josie yet. Thanks for your comments.

Hopingtoadoptagain said...

Hi Emily. I was wondering if you want me to put a link to your blog so if any of the Hills see Morgan's blog, they can see Josephine's too! I put Morgan's blog address on the Christmas cards I sent out on Saturday. Everyone should get them on Monday and there may be some activity this week with comments! Let me know if you want me to link to your blog!