Sunday, December 14, 2008

Josie's Professional Christmas Pictures

Josie's 2008 Christmas pictures turned out great. She was a very good girl (better than I had expected). I was very excited that Keith was going to have a picture taken with Joise. I've wanted to have a good picture of them together for a LONG time. I didn't want the picture to be very dressy cause that's just not Keith. So Amber (a friend of mine and Keith's) said that Josie could use her Harley Davison shirt from when she was a baby. I thought that would suit them better for their picture together.


This one is my favorite. It just fits her!Josie and Daddy. Aren't they cute?Josie looking like an angel!

1 comment:

Hopingtoadoptagain said...

Josie looks so beautiful in her Christmas dress. The pictures turned out great! She is always so happy in her pictures. I probably won't be printing pictures until after Christmas, but when I order the ones of Josie and Morgan, I'll order you a set too!