Wednesday, March 26, 2008

More Easter Pictures


Josie with Grayma and Cranpa. This is the first picture where Josie looks cute but grayma is looking down at Josie.

Than mommy tried retaking the picture and Josie got mad and started to cry. I still like the picture. I think she looks cute!

3 comments:

Hopingtoadoptagain said...

Hi Emily and Josie! I am so happy you updated your blog. It looks awesome. The contest I am entering Morgan in is the Baby Talk magazine contest. I'm sure there are thousands of babies being entered, but who knows! The winner is on the November magazine cover. Pretty cool...a long shot, but you never know! What is the 95.5 contest? Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.

Hopingtoadoptagain said...

I love Josie's dress. The picture of her crying with your mom and dad is precious! I also love the chocolate bunny picture. That's my kind of girl!!

Hopingtoadoptagain said...

Hi Emily. Thanks for your comments on Morgan's baptism. We had such a small lunch for her because of the weather. We wanted to get her baptized so bad and we had already waited six months, so we didn't want to wait until the weather got nicer to have an outside party. I really feel bad that I couldn't invite everyone, but our house is WAY too small and my mom's house couldn't hold many more people. I promise EVERYONE and more will be invited to her first birthday party! SORRY!! We felt really bad. (Even my grandma/grandpa were not there.) The church was crowed too because there were three baptism's because it was the week after Easter. They don't baptize for 6 weeks (lent-easter) so it was crazy in there! We were squished. Talk to you soon.